Lamson Paragon are committed to all aspects of the environment.
We have identified our main environmental impacts as being those related to waste and recycling, energy consumption and potential emissions incidents. Through this system and its objectives and targets we aim to continually improve these business aspects and reduce our environmental footprint.
Lamson Paragon comply with the applicable environmental legislation standards, industry codes of practice and procedures that we subscribe to.
Continual improvement will be ensured by implementing environmental policies and procedures to address the environmental costs and impacts of our business.
We will achieve this by:
- Developing and maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS) that will enable us to set and review environmental objectives. We will produce documentation whilst monitoring our overall environmental performance.
- Managing environmental systems with adequate resources, staff and external suppliers and contractors that have undergone adequate training where necessary to ensure policy compliance.
- Committing to the prevention of pollution, focusing on minimising the release of contaminants into the environment and the efficient use of raw materials to conserve natural resources.
- Disposing of all unrecyclable waste in a manner that complies with local laws and policies whilst being environmentally friendly where possible.
- Communicating our commitment to environmental quality and performance to our team members, supply partners, business partners, and external stakeholders.
Management at all levels of Lamson Paragon are responsible for ensuring that this policy is communicated and adhered to by all team members and subcontractors, and that it is made available to interested members of the public.
As a part of our commitment we share live statistics on what we are doing at our sites here.